8.10.10

Sore muscles ... wow ..

Well, Im not pushing myself, yet, I AM pushing myself when it comes to the exercise.  I am NOT going over my personal limit .. like say, RUNNING ... but, I am walking fast on the treadmill.  Im walking roughly 3 to 3.5 mph.  I am allowing myself breaks every 10 minutes or so, but steady wins the race ....

Ive enjoyed this .. it is becoming easier, and my breaks are needing to be less time. 

BUT ... I am sore.  my legs and feet are really sore by the end of the day.  I have always suffered with RLS (restless leg syndrome) ... and this just makes it all the more apparent. 

Does it hurt? to a degree, yes.  am I complaining about it? no.  is it going to get better? yes.  when? I DONT KNOW but I sure hope its SOON! LOL

Oh, yeah, my arms are sore too, because I have 10 lb weights Ive been slowly working with as Im sitting down reading, as well as one of those as seen on TV arm shakers. . . which honestly gives the arms a great work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment