5.10.10

its been a "NEED NEW SHOES" day today ;)

so I wont go into detail, because its just been one thing after the other today LOL ...  BUT, it was one of those "can I find a hole and hide?" days ... SO . . . I happened to go to payless and found a cute pair of shoes ...now, NORMALLY, Id look and say "cute, but Im too tall for that style" ... but this time I decided that its just been a "NEED NEW SHOES" day and I bought them anyways.  Now, if you see, they have a LARGE wedge heel . .  . .I have to learn how to walk in them! LOL and tonight was proof of that. 

You see .. I was at a Relief Society meeting (meeting for women at church) this evening, and at the end of the meeting, I FELL.  As I was falling, I moved just so, so that i could have a smooth landing (Ive had enough twisted ankles to know the right way to land when falling LOL) and 90% of the eyes turned to face me as I fell. LOL ... my first words were "HAH!  I need to learn how to WALK in these new shoes!" .. and giggled.  Which prompted some other giggles (AFTER they checked that I was OK of course, which yes, I was and am) .. and then the stories began about how this gal fell this way, and that gal fell that way, all due to their shoes LOL.  so, I am NOT alone, and therefore honestly I cant even say "nothing hurt but my pride" cause I didnt even bruise that LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment