10.10.10

Darts, and examples

About 7 months or so ago, I found Gina and Chris playing with a dart ... yes, the real, pointy kind you throw at a dart board.  Tom had been given this cheezy dart board for Christmas a few years ago, and the kids found one of the darts.  I was busy, and didnt have a lot of time, but I didnt want them to continue to play with the dart, so I took it out of their hands, and tossed it at the wall above the refrigerator.  I figured, this way, its up, WAY out of their reach, and it will be out of mind. 

Fast forward to tonight, 5 minutes ago.  Tom learned that Gina and Chris had found FOUR more darts (where these were hidden, I have no clue, because I sure as heck had no idea where this dart game was put!) ... and what were they doing?  Throwing them at the wall .. because thats what MOMMY does with them!!!

Note to self ... my kids remember EVERYTHING ... and they WILL try and repeat what I do in front of them . . . . so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment