16.10.10

Random thoughts

random thoughts are interesting.  My kids have come up with some doozies over the years .. randomly coming up and just saying something out of the blue. 

Me ... yeah, I guess I have them.  My mind is always moving ... I think I used to have 'random thought' moments more often before I had kids ... my mind is always moving, yes, but it tends to be moving in the direction of the kids .. "what should I do to help Gina with this" .. "oh, the babies are so cute when they do ..." .. etc.  

I think I was planning on having this be a list of random thoughts, as my post.  but, of course, can I come up with any? LOL nope!  Im in the middle of a POKE war with a friend of mine on facebook, so I think my mind is just on that.  sigh.  Oh well, its the thought that counts, he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment