13.10.10

fluff post lol

For the challenge, I am supposed to write in my blog/journal every day.  Well, I dont always have ideas.  I cant do deep posts EVERY day ... I would run out of deepness within a week. 

So, Ill quickly write about the week.  There is no school this week for my kids, so we have had a blast.  I took them to the Zoo on Monday, the Desert Museum on Tuesday, and the Mall today.  (to play in the play area)  Tomorrow we have plans to go to an indoor swimming pool, and on Friday we are going to a friends house.  FILLED week, yet, Im also making sure there are hours of down time at home.  The kids have had a wonderful week so far, and for that I am grateful. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the desert museum! We always went there when we visited my grandmother in Oro Valley. Have you taken them to Old Tucson Studios before? I don't know how far that is from you or if they are old enough to really like it yet but in middle school I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete