29.9.10

much on my mind tonight

Well, I have a lot on my mind tonight.  Some I can talk about, some I can not.

I had a rough day today .. lots of emotions going on .. got really ticked off at a company that we have no choice but to work with ... I was so ready to bash heads today.  sigh. 

And tomorrow, I have another appointment for Gracie.  Tomorrow is her Neurology appointment .. I am SOOOOOOO thankful for it. . we NEED it for her. BUT ... I cant take Nik or Maya, and therefore, yet again, I have to call upon friends to watch them.  I feel bad for this, for a few reasons.  For one, I am calling on someone at least once a week to watch them.  Two, one of my friends is nearing the end of her pregnancy, and doesnt have the energy she used to have .... Three, I miss being able to call on my BFF Karleen (who moved from here to Alaska earlier this year .. sniff sniff) and my dear friend Liz (who is now a school teacher and therefore cant help during the day)

 I have a son who wont go to bed at night .. no matter what ... he comes in the room over and again and again ... and finally we give up and let him sleep on the floor in our room,  simply to make it so that we can get some sleep. 

I have ....

oh sigh Im sorry ... its just one of those nights.  tomorrow Ill feel better about things.  Life goes on, even though the normal stresses of life.  sigh

1 comment:

  1. ok, ok, so, I was in a grouchy mood last night when I typed this up. its REALLY not that bad! I find ways to get through it all ... but you know, there are times when we just need to LET IT OUT. LOL and last night was one of them! its all better now though so we're good. :)

    ReplyDelete