24.9.10

Gina

Gina is my oldest.  She is 8 going on 18.

We first received "THE CALL" about her on March 11, 2003 ..  on her 6 month birthday.  We brought her home on March 21 ... and she has been a delight ever since!

She is a beautiful, loving, helpful, STRONG WILLED young lady with a lot of potential for the future.  She loves to laugh, and make others laugh.  she LOVES being a big sister, and loves helping with the babies.

One problem though, is that she and I are very much alike.  This is good in many ways, yet, we are so much alike, that we clash.  She is very strong willed, as I said before, and likes to have the last word.  (yeah, she's going to be "FUN" as a teenager, let me tell ya!)

Even with her strong will, she is a great daughter and I am SO LUCKY to be her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment