24.9.10

havent blogged in YEARS

Well, I have decided to try my hand at a blog once more.  I havent done this in years.  Back when blogging first began, I was actually in the handful of first gen. bloggers.  I created my own blog, with my own HTML, (yeah, before blogspot even began!!!!! LOL) .. there were no blog servers at that time.  I had a handful of followers .. made a few good friends.  I even worked with a few graphics design friends and created a "free blog layout" website, and we created blog layouts that anyone could use.  it was a LOT of fun! but then, life got in the way lol.

I have a lot 'going on' now.  I am the mother to 5 active kids .. Gina just turned 8, Chris is 7, Maya is 3, and Gracie and Nik will be a year old in November.

Gracie has a lot of medical needs, so she fills up any spare time my other children might leave.

There are times though when I just need to "TALK".  I have facebook, which is FANTABULOUS!  but, I cant "let it out" as much there, if you know what I mean.  So, here I am, back in the blogging world.  Lets see how long this lasts ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing this :) I'm your first follower - YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Wife, Mother, Friend. It's great! What an absolute huge heart you and your husband have. I totally love and respect you both. Only wonderful things come from doing wonderful things. God Speed!

    ReplyDelete