26.9.10

8 weeks to a better ME!

So, starting tomorrow morning, I am going to participate in a challenge, called "8 Weeks to a Better YOU!"  ... Here is a link to the information . . ."heres the deal" .. 8 weeks to a better YOU!   ..

So, one of the things that I am to do in this challenge, is to write for 15 minutes a day in my journal, or, in this case, my blog.  SO . .. you will be seeing me blog EVERY day, for 15 minutes a day, for the next 8 weeks.  You might get bored, and not read, and that is up to you.  as for me, Ill do the writing anyways.  lol

I am also going to be doing much more, to make myself better.  there are about 20 of us that are doing this challenge right now.  Im really nervous .. yet excited.  my goal by the end of the 8 weeks .. is to have actually DONE it! LOL.  one day at a time .. thats all it takes.  and in the end, there WILL be a better me!

but, for now (tee hehehe!) Im taking one last opportunity to have a banana split ;) (cause there will be no more sweets for the nest 8 weeks!! gasp!).  its now made and ready for me, so I guess Ill "talk" with ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment