27.9.10

Day one.

So, I have begun day one of my 8 week challenge.  Last night was officially the beginning, as I was to have 7 hours of sleep last night.  You know, I think THAT is going to be my biggest challenge ... even over taking out junk food stuff ... because I have 2 babies who still dont sleep through the night, and they NEVER wake at the same time as the other ... BUT .. I scraped by last night and GOT my 7 hours!  just barley, but I did it! 

One of the things that I have decided with this challenge ... in the end, I want to have lost weight.  Will I set a loss goal? no.  Why? because my MAIN goal is to have gained better habits once more.  Ive done it in the past, I can do it again.  But, with this challenge, I have a better chance of doing it ... I do much better when I am "CHALLENGED" then when I just decide on my own to try this or that.  So in the end of these 8 weeks, so long as I stick to this, and follow through, not only will I gain new, better habits, but, I WILL have lost weight.  Its kind of an added bonus to this!  with the eating better, and exercising for 45 minutes daily ... :) yay! 

So, day one has begun, and I am going to be going out today to buy more veggies and fruit ... because my kids have decided that they want to do that part with me (wee ha!) Im also going to buy myself a better water bottle .. since I will be drinking more water (I already drink a lot, but, may as well add!)

So, I have a full day ahead of me, and I AM GOING to earn my 10 points today! PERIOD! 

1 comment:

  1. I Love This 1 !~ Youre Very Motviating And I Believe Ill Bring This One Home to Me lol~ My until my birthday Challenge has begin~ lol Im Hoping to cut out a few bad habits and lose some weight as well like you ive got no tap out weight im going after or anything just one of those "Let It Happen Through My Good Progress" Things!~ I Thank You!~ Love n Light!~

    ReplyDelete