3.1.11

and the new challenge has begun

Welcome to 2011 people!  I am sitting here, eating my yummy 4 berry  smoothie, while writing in my blog .. and fullfilling TWO of my points at once!  hehehe

So, this is a perfect time to begin the second challenge.  New years, bring new years resolutions .. and how many of us actually FOLLOW THROUGH with our resolutions each year?  Well, I followed through with the first challenge .. lost 30 pounds, and 6 inches off my waist ... and I KNOW it works .. so, this time, I WILL follow through with my new years resolution .. because along with  this challenge, we are asked to set a new years resolution, that can NOT be changed ... and we gain an extra point if we follow through with that resolution ... so Im set in stone baby! 

This years resolution?  keep a CLEANER HOUSE.  Will I follow through?  YES!

I will be going to the store and do some shopping today, so that I can have a kitchen full of HEALTHY, "challenge approved" food ;) .... and we are ON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment