4.1.11

Today was one of those days . .

Today was for SURE 'one of THOSE days' ... it started out with Gina not getting ready for school, when she had a LOT of time to do so . . and the getting upset at me because I was NOT happy with her over not being anywhere NEAR ready when it was time to leave for the bus ....  (we made it to the stop JUST as the bus arrived!) 

Then there were other issues ... bank issues, bill issues, etc. 

all in all, it was NOT the best of days.  BUT ... it wasnt all bad. 

I was able to keep on track with eating, drinking water, and exercising.  The exercising actually helped de-stress me.  I did half an hour of walking on the treadmill, and 15 minutes of working with my tummy cruncher.  I turned on music and enjoyed listening while exercising.  Then Tom came home, and we watched shows together.  I was able to snuggle with my kids ... and enjoy spending time with my family, at home, just relaxing. 

So, it might have been 'one of those days' .. but at the same time, it was a GOOD day .. or rather, EVENING/NIGHT.  So, I guess, I really cant complain.  I survived ... and am relaxed and OK this evening.  :) 

So far, for the 2 days I have been doing this second challenge, I have done pretty good.  I am on target for all of the tasks, and, Im working on two, not one but TWO new years resolutions.  One of them can be done daily, one of them monthly.  So, I am going to KEEP them up and I KNOW I am going to do just fine.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment