3.11.10

20 pounds lighter

Honestly, at the beginning of the 8 week challenge, I had hoped for a "FEW" pounds to be shed.  I didn't think I could "do it" again on my own.  Well, I was wrong. 

I am now 20 pounds lighter!  I feel fantastic.  I can now take the jeans I started the challenge with off without even unbuttoning and unzipping them. 

I have decided to NOT take a day off (we are allowed one free day a week) when it comes to sugar, aside from the very first week .. and therefore have honestly had NO SUGAR in 4 1/2 weeks!   Another thing I did not think I could do.  Especially since Halloween was last weekend.  I handed out candy, handful after handful, and didnt take one LICK of one! :) YAY ME! 

This challenge is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.  And, I have to say, its not only been the 'physical' aspect that is great.  I have been reading scriptures daily, doing acts of service daily ... writing my thoughts down ... I am all around bettering myself, and it feels fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment